Ever heard of “Unlock Your Hip Flexors”? A program so unique in its concept. Want to know why it’s unique? I’ll tell you that and much more below and also you can know how to get this e-book at an attractive discount price.
- 1 Unlock Your Hip Flexors – A Unique Journey of Weight Loss
- 2 Unlock Your Hip Flexors Program Review
- 3 Unlock Your Hip Flexors Price and Discount
Unlock Your Hip Flexors – A Unique Journey of Weight Loss
You must have probably come across many weight loss programs which throws words like “unique” “loss belly fat” etc. But here is a program which is really unique in it’s approach to weight loss.
Let me give you a one-liner: Unlock your Hip Flexors will not only help you lose weight but also helps you loosen the muscles around your hip.
The muscles around the hip known as “Hip Flexors”, when loosened up not only gets rid of your belly fat but also gets you out of hip and back pain. If you have belly fat you must have known that the first and foremost complication you face is severe pain in the hips and your lower back.
Before we go into the details of the program, let me give you a small run-down of the hip flexor muscle and its importance in weight loss.
Hip Flexors: Where are they located?
The Hip Flexors are also called “psoas & iliacus muscles”.
The Hip Flexors are attached to the joints of the hip (which is a ball and socket type of joint), to allow the femur bone to flex onto the pelvis region. The hip flexor muscles are the reason why you’re able to pull up your knees.
What problems does Tight Hip Flexors cause?
Tight Hip Flexors as I mentioned earlier leads to lower back pain. This is because the muscles when tight traps your hip joint so badly, then you find it very difficult to carry out even basic functions, for example, like you will find it very difficult to sit continuously even for a short period of time, known as the psoas syndrome.
Now, psoas syndrome is just one complication caused by Tight Hip Flexors in one perspective. There are a lot of other complications involved, some of which I’ve listed below:
- Impaired Fight or Flight Response: The Fight or Flight Response is a natural activated response to a situation where you’re under threat. When your hip flexor muscles are tightened, they will cause you a state of impairment when you’re faced with a frightening situation or threat.
- No straight back: Your natural back posture which is not exactly straight though, will be damaged, the muscles will make it difficult for you to sit straight, leading to a bad posture.
- Restricted Functions: Functions related to your back and hip will be limited. You will find it very difficult to even stand for some time.
- Prone to injuries: Tight Hip Flexors leads to more injuries and muscle impairment if you try to mend it through exercise.
- Uncomfortable: The continuous pain that you feel is surely an uncomfortable feeling to cope up with, this ultimately leads to poor sleep. The pain doesn’t let you have a good sleep.
- Cardiovascular Issues: Whenever there is a disease or an ailment or any kind of impairment, one thing leads to another. Poor sleeping patterns will lead to cardiovascular issues such as poor blood pumping capacity of the heart and also affects the brain.
Many people around the globe could be suffering from these symptoms, but they have become so common that people never bother to find out about the cause, hence many don’t know that it’s primarily caused due to the tightening and gradual impairment of hip flexor muscles.
Unlock Your Hip Flexors Program Review
Now that I have given you a brief idea about Hip Flexors, you will be aware that it’s necessary to loosen up them. But how do you do it?
This is where Unlock Your Hip Flexors Program comes into action. The author has designed a set of movements that are aimed at unlocking your hip flexor muscles.
The set of continuous movements are said to be designed in a “sequential flow”. All you have got to do is to follow the set of movements correctly and your tightened hip flexors will be cleared off the pain.
The “sequential set of movements” are actually a combination of very strategically designed static stretching and dynamic movements which not only helps you loosen the muscle but also helps you get rid of belly fat. Lower back pain and in addition strengthens the muscle too.
Belly fat mainly occurs when they are continuously accumulated in the areas around your stomach, which is caused due to a prolonged state of inactivity. The set of movements in Unlock Your Hip Flexors Program helps you to move and stretch the belly area and also relax the muscles around it.
This is the strategy behind this program. The author recommends that these movements be done at least once each day to get promising results. Don’t worry about spending more time here, as these take only 10 minutes maximum to complete.
I have listed the names of the 6 Sequential Flow Method as follows:
- PNF Stretches’ Technique: Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation, which is a technique specifically designed to relax the muscles around the joints.
- Dynamic Stretches: These are for stimulating and “waking-up” the muscles around the joints once they are relaxed.
- 3-Dimensional Core Stability Exercise: The muscles move in different planes, depending upon the movement. These movements help in strengthening, activating and increasing the ability to endure movements in all planes of motion.
- Mobility Exercise: This is designed to ensure that the muscles are able to move free and smooth.
- Fascia Stretching: To ensure that the muscles that are enclosed within, are comfortable and strong while the stretching and lengthening fascia.
- Muscle Activation Movement: This is specifically for people who have to spend too much time in sitting especially those in the IT field. This movement will help them relax and strengthen the muscles in the lower back effectively.
What is inside the Program?
Unlock Your Hip Flexors package comes with an ultimate package of two bonus materials along with it.
The main content of the pack is the e-book – Unlock Your Hip Flexors ebook which explains in detail about the anatomy of hips and how they work and their functions with nice illustrations.
The ebook teaches you the movements with astute instructions on how to carry out them. It also contains a video series that teaches you to do these movements in a perfect flow.
The other two bonuses are,
- The Unlock Your Tight Hamstrings e-book and video series: If you’re a hard-working person who spends too much time sitting like in front of a computer, then you might find this section more useful than others. It teaches you how to loosen your hamstrings, which is a complication of spending too much time in sitting posture.
- The 7-Day Anti-Inflammatory Diet: This is useful for anybody as it’s common knowledge that not all the food that we consume are 100% healthy. Many have toxic effects and this diet prescribed in here helps you to mitigate the damage caused by these kinds of toxic foods.
The Pros & Cons of the program
- The source of this program and the sequential set of movements designed comes from a set of highly qualified and reputed Pain & Injury Therapist -Rick Kaselj and Strength Coach- Mike Westerdal, which makes it highly trustable.
- The e-book and videos contain valuable information which is worth it and also easy to understand and follow.
- You don’t need any extra equipment to follow and do these movements. It just requires 10 minutes of your daily time to see promising results upon yourself.
- The program also does not ask you to consume any special supplement or pills to achieve the results.
- Since you don’t consume any artificial products to aid in the weight loss journey, you obviously need not worry about any side-effects.
- Effort & Determination- The only constant things you will need to get the best results out of this program. Only if you do it daily at least once, you will be able to see promising results otherwise this is not for you.
- If you have serious hip and back injuries with a constant pain, you should definitely visit a doctor before you start this program.
- The product is only available in digital format and if you need a print copy you will have to print it yourself.
The Final Verdict
Images show Rick Kaselj and Mike Westerdal respectively.
Rick learned through personal experiences of pain and injury about the importance of hip flexors and loosening them. All the strategies mentioned here, Rick tested it upon himself after a very painful injury.
Mike is the founder of CriticalBench.com, a strength coach who is helping people around the globe to achieve their fitness goals.
Hence, I conclude by saying that Unlock Your Hip Flexors is completely worth your time, effort and money. No other program that I have come across promises you weight loss like this one does, along with the added bonus of rejuvenating your hip muscles.
So, no matter which age group you’re in, you can go ahead and try the program and feel its benefits for yourself & have a great life ahead!! Cheers!!
Unlock Your Hip Flexors Price and Discount
Are you wondering about the price of this program?
Well, what if I tell that you can get this product at just $10!!
Yes, you read it right, if you buy now you can get this product for just $10. No need to buy it at $50, we have applied the coupon for you and it will straight away give you $40 off the regular price.
Not only that, Unlock Your Hip Flexors also come with a 60 Days Money Back Guarantee. So if it doesn’t suit you, you can get all the money back.
So that’s all about the Review of “Unlock your Hip Flexors”. It’s now upto you whether you want to change your life or if you want to continue the way it is.