Hi People!! Hope you’re all having a good day!! Today, I will be sharing “Stop Drinking Expert Review” so that you can understand what’s the product all about and is it worth buying or not.
Did you know that in 2012 alone 7.2% or 17 million adults aged 18 are prone to alcohol addiction? And almost 855,000 adolescents aged 12 – 17 have AUD -Alcohol Use Disorder.
This data has been published by WHO (World Health Organisation) to alert the public of the kind of grip Alcohol has on the community especially among the budding minds of the population.
“When a man is drunk, either with alcohol or selfish pride, he invariable hurts the one he loves”
Stop Drinking Expert – A Review
So, how to stop this disease that is slowly curbing the nation? Nothing I found on the internet for work, either the method was artificial or unrealistic or both, not to mention the huge expenses involved.
That is when I came across this amazing solution designed by Craig Beck – “Stop Drinking Expert”. He has provided with a great lot of information and techniques to help anyone who is willing, to quit the addiction of wine, beer, and any other alcoholic drinks. Craig himself has been an alcoholic for over 10 years and he declares that “the more he drank the harder it was for him to quit”.
Today, he has helped more than 50,000 people cure this addiction by this program, which he developed from a research which extended over a span of 6 years.
How does the program work?
Firstly, Craig analyses the reasons as to why people can’t stop drinking. He then has summarized 2 critical reasons to why this addiction has its grip so hard on people. They are,
One – The alcohol and alcoholic beverages of today are much potent and strong when compared to what was available 10 years ago. This causes longer drinking time habits and once the addiction kicks in, people find it harder to stop.
Two – There are people who are willing to quit this habit, but they couldn’t because of the lack of a proper detoxification method. Either the solution they sought for is not working or is too expensive.
After this two information, you will find that the author talks a lot about Alcohol and its effects on the body and why it is so important to flush it as well as the habit out of the system. He highlights the reason to why it is important to detoxify your body from alcohol more than any other drug. The reason being the time period taken by the alcoholic content to stay in the blood is much longer than other contents digested. Being a liquid, it stays longer in the blood and thereby causes more damage to the organs.
Some of the main organs affected by Alcohol Addiction are – Heart, Brain, Kidneys, Pancreas, Liver. The effects of alcohol on each of these organs are fatal.
I have listed the major consequences faced by each of the main organs in the body below,
- Brain – Wernicke-Korsakoff Wet Brain Syndrome or Alcohol-induced persisting amnesic disorder, Loss in mental activity, Abnormal eye movements, Loss of muscle coordination, Confusion, Hallucinations, Loss of the ability to coordinate thoughts and actions.
- Heart – Damage to the circulatory system, alcohol present in the blood system causes severe damage to the blood vessels along the way of its flow, reduces the pumping capacity of the heart. Alcoholic Cardiomyopathy is a condition exclusive to people prone to alcohol abuse. A condition where the hearts’ muscle weakens and less blood is pumped out.
Alcoholic Cardiomyopathy is known to cause other conditions like,
-Change in the urine output,
-Loss of appetite,
-Rapid and irregular Pulse Rate,
-Swelling of the legs and feet.
- Kidneys – The abnormal size of kidneys (enlargement due to the thickening of glomerulus due to filtering of alcohol, Renal Failure, Renal stones or kidney stones.
- Pancreas – Nausea and vomiting, sharp pain in the abdomen, pancreatic failure.
- Liver – Being the largest organ in the body and also the prime filter of toxins, the liver faces the severe consequences of alcohol consumption. Liver cirrhosis, Epstein Barr, Liver cancer are some of the medical conditions associated with the alcoholic damage to this organ. Failure of liver if left untreated may even lead to death.
So, it is important to save yourself from all the above consequences of alcohol consumption.
Parts of the Program:
The e-book consists of two main parts,
The first part is the main section. It deals with your mind psychology. The addicted mind is more manipulative than the heart. The person will feel a strong affinity to continue consuming alcohol, this can be changed if you go through this section. The author has dealt with altering people’s mindset and perception of alcohol.
The second part is a VIP ACCESS to STOP DRINKING EXPERT. It is on a monthly basis with a one-time fee payment facility. This is the most important part of the program. You will find the best of solutions and techniques to stop drinking permanently. The author has also suggested ways for a healthy lifestyle with ingredients which you can acquire from a local market.
Advantages of Stop Drinking Expert
There are several highlighting advantages of this program,
- You can learn more than to stop the drinking perception here. You will learn to control your psychological addiction to alcohol. This is helpful to abate the alcohol withdrawal symptoms.
- Sleep is an essential part of bringing you back to normal life. You will learn the techniques to have a peaceful, uninterrupted sleep both naturally and quickly.
- Many people do not actually opt for a cure for alcohol addiction, this is because of the fear of confession in the open. There is no need to worry about your privacy being risked here. You can try this program at the comfort of your home or any other place.
- The author claims that you can reduce the addiction to a dramatic level within an unbelievable time of 21 days.
- You also get a 24/7 support and also talk to other alcohol addicted people from the community.
- The program suggests effective pills to eliminate the drinking habit, but there have been
- absolutely no side effects reported until now.
Disadvantages of this program:
There are no significant disadvantages or criticisms reported of this program. If there has to be one it should be about the amount of patience this program demands. One needs to put in a constant effort of both the mind and body to get success out of this program.
There have been several programs in the market talking about a permanent cure, but they mostly work with the body and not with the mind. This is the main reason why many people who opt for a cure, go back to drinking because of their cravings.
This is why “Stop Drinking Expert” has been a hit among many. It cures both the mind and body and makes sure the person is completely off the addiction and their psychological cravings.
All in all, the “Stop Drinking Expert” has been a lifesaver for more than 50,000 people so far and has provided a gateway for a healthier lifestyle. A permanent solution for those who want a way out of the drinking problem.
So I’ll finish right here with a quote – “It works if you work it, So work it cause you’re worth it”. Lead a happy life without any worries because life is too short to get addicted to anything. Cheers to a healthy and a happy you!!